Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

What is spring break? To some it is time to relax, others it is time to get ahead. For others it is a time to recoop and prepare, and for a few, it is time to MESS UP THEIR SLEEP CYCLE.
As you can probably tell, I am the last in that list. My wife is probably a combination of them all, and yes, of course, I did relax. The big deal here is, we both stayed up late almost every night and then slept in very late every morning! OUCH! It really will stink to get back to our awesome sleep schedule we held before spring break. I never felt tired and was always rested, but now I am sure I will be very tired for Monday morning class...
Break was great though, so I am not complaining, the time off from school was definatly needed/apprecaited =)
Hollah.

No comments:

Post a Comment