Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is a roller coaster

Hello all! Heres an update on life... It has been pretty hard for me to do any of my homework lataly, I will explain why: My younger brother, Clayton, just graduated Basic Training for the Army Reserve. He is at AIT (Advanced Individual training) right now and will be done June 2. Thats not whats weighing on my mind so heavy, however. My brother just recently found out that he will be deoployed later this year to Afghanistan... I really dont know what to think or what to do, he wont get to see us and we wont get to him very much in between now and when he is deployed because he has many trainings to prepare for Afghanistan. I know God has the ultimate plan and He is in total control, I just can't concentrate or seem to get anything done...
Such is life...
Cam out

No comments:

Post a Comment