Monday, March 1, 2010

On the way back around

Here I am again! This time I have no theme, and if I do, it would have to be "catching up". I kind of...forgottowritemybloglastweekforthisweeksclass. So, yeah, Im doing it now here at class! :D WOOT! I know the millions of people out there following this blog know exactly what I mean when I say, life is busy. True dat. Life, on the other hand, is also very awesome! My Lord Jesus Christ is so awesome!
So, many may not know, but I got a lil bit of a hinderance in my movements. Thats right, I hurt my ankle a little over a week ago playing some hard-core basketball. Even though its not fun not being able to move -- pain, meh I dont care about pain -- but not being able to move drives me crazy. Things are tougher, things take more time, but, all in all its not that big of a deal.
I love my wife, shes awesome, she takes such great care of me. For instance, I thought I forgot my MP3 player at home this weekend, but she got it for me... I also forgot my headphones, which were totally mislocated from the MP3-unit, but she hunted those down as well and brought them back for me too! Without me even knowing all this!!! Wow, I am super duper blessed! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment